Fantasy Football Draft Strategy Hub
Below are links to all of 4for4's timeless fantasy football strategy content as well as a handy guide to 2018 articles that will help you win your fantasy league this year. Over 100 articles in total!
Overall Draft Strategy
- QB Draft Strategy: How to Attack the Position in 2018
- RB Draft Strategy: Target Cheap Touches
- WR Draft Strategy: How to Attack the Position in 2018
- When to Draft a TE in Your Fantasy Football League
- Streaming Defenses Works and Here's How to Do It
- 2018 IDP Strategy
- How to Pinpoint Fantasy Sleepers
- 4 Key Play-Calling Tendencies That Impact Fantasy
- Impactful 2018 Rookies
- John Paulsen's 2018 Fantasy Football Draft Strategery
- Tips & Tricks and How to Approach 2018 Auction Drafts
Fantasy Impact of New Playcallers
- Todd Haley in Cleveland
- Mike McCoy in Arizona
- Pat Shurmur in New York
- Brian Schottenheimer in Seattle
- Norv Turner in Carolina
Perfect Draft Series
Below is a sampling of our Perfect Draft series. You can find all our 2018 Perfect Draft articles here.
- Drafting 12th in a 12-Team ESPN PPR League
- Drafting 10th in a 10-Team ESPN Standard League
- Drafting 3rd in a 14-Team ESPN PPR League
- Drafting 1st in 16-Team ESPN PPR League
- Drafting 1st in a 10-Team Yahoo Standard League
- Drafting 1st in a 12-Team ESPN PPR Leauge
- Drafting 10th in a 14-Team Yahoo PPR Leauge
- Drafting 1st in a 10-Team 2QB .5 PPR ESPN League
Below is a sampling of our Player Profiles. You can find all our 2018 Player Profiles here.
- Rex Burkhead is the New England Running Back to Own
- Chris Thompson is the Washington Running Back to Buy
- Making the Leap: Jerick McKinnon
- Saquon Barkley is a Fantasy Buy
- Fantasy Sleeper Alert: Kenny Stills
- Randall Cobb Screams Fantasy Value
- Matthew Stafford is a Middle-Round Quarterback Value
- Alex Smith in Jay Gruden's Offense is the Good Place
- Case Keenum is a Fantasy Sleeper
- It Is Regression Time for Kyle Rudolph
- Charles Clay Could Be Your Secret Weapon in 2018
Breakouts, Sleepers, and Busts
- 6 Fantasy Football Running Backs Primed to Break Out
- 3 Fantasy Football Wide Receivers Primed to Break Out
- 4 Fantasy Football Quarterbacks Primed to Break Out
- 9 Fantasy Football Tight Ends Primed to Break Out
- 15 Yahoo Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 15 ESPN Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 15 CBS Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 15 NFL.com Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 3 Overvalued Running Backs
- 3 Overvalued Wide Receivers
- 3 Overvalued Quarterbacks
- 3 Overvalued Tight Ends
Positional Draft Strategy Round Tables
- How Late Should You Draft Your QB?
- How to Stream QBs in Deep 14-Team Leagues
- QB Streaming: Role of Rushing Defenses | Efficiency and Volume | Replaceability is Real
Running Back Strategy
- The Art of the RB Handcuff
- How Does Age and/or Workload Impact RB Health?
- The Myth of Overworked Running Backs
- Is the Rookie Running Back Wall Real?
Wide Receiver/Tight End Strategy
- The Impact of Changing Teams on WR Production
- Are Early-Round WRs Safer Than RBs?
- Should You Be Drafting More WRs in the First Round?
- Predicting Second-Year Tight End Production
- How Does 1.5 PR Scoring for TEs Impact Strategy?
- How to Play Fantasy Football
- Why Drafting Near the End of a Round is Valuable
- How to Not Lose Your League in the First Round
- Understanding Your Fantasy Football League
- How to Win the Flex Position
- How to Manage Bye Weeks When Drafting
- Why Game Script Matters for Quarterbacks
- The Ultimate Guide to Waiver Wire & FAAB Strategy
- Evaluating NFL and Fantasy League Trades
- 3 In-Season Roster Management Techniques
- Reconsidering PPR as a Fantasy Football League Commissioner
- Auction Strategy 101
- How Play-Calling Tendencies Impact Fantasy Football
- NFL Coaches, Play Calling and Fantasy Football
- How Coaching Impacts Fantasy Football, Part 2: Defense
- Vegas Odds Will Give You an Edge in Your Fantasy Football Draft
- Game Script Sensitivity and an Intro to Win-Adjusted Rush Rates
- Does the Patriots Defense Really Shut Down the Top Option?
- How Does Cold Weather Impact NFL Scoring?
- How Does Free Agency Impact Fantasy Production?
- Contract Year Players and the Myth of Increased Production
- How Injury Affects Weekly NFL Player Performance
- Injury Glossary
- The Value of Targets by Distance/Direction
- Which Players are Helped and/or Hurt by PPR?
- Identifying Down Weeks From Top Players
- Does the Sophmore Slump Really Exist?
- Do Surprise Week 1 Studs Continue to Produce?
- What is the Value of a Bench Player? Part I, Part II, Part III
- How Often do Top-12 PPR Tight Ends and Quarterbacks Repeat in the Following Season?
- How Often do Top-12 PPR Running Backs and Wide Receivers Repeat in the Following Season?
- Second Half Strategies
- Air Yards Explained
- Gearing Up for the Fantasy Playoffs
- Fantasy Football Glossary of Terms
- Keys to Running a Keeper League
- Evaluating Keeper League Trades
- How Reliable are Rookies in Fantasy Football
- Derailing the Rookie Hype Train
- How Often Do Rookie Tight Ends "Hit"?
- Do Rookie Quarterbacks Really Favor Tight Ends?
- Do Speed Receivers Present Increased Risks as They Age?
- How Do Rookies Perform When Compared to Vets with Similar ADPs?
- What to Expect from the 2016 Rookie WR Class Over the Next 3 Seasons
- What to Expect from the 2016 Rookie RB Class Over the Next 3 Seasons
- Forecasting 2017 NFL Rookie Wide Receiver Success: 3-Year Model
- Forecasting 2017 NFL Rookie Running Back Success: 3-Year Model
- An Introduction to IDP: Strategy and Guiding Principles
- Five Rules for Drafting in IDP Leagues
- Keys to Winning Your IDP League
- An Intro to MFL10 Draft-Only Leagues
- How to Win Best-Ball Leagues: MFL10 vs. DRAFT
- MFL10 Optimal Roster Construction
- 5 Tips to a Winning MFL10 Lineup
- How to Approach Pre-Draft MFL10s
- How to Manage Your MFL10 Draft During the NFL Draft
- Optimal MFL10 Roster Construction Lessons Learned Part 1
- Optimal MFL10 Roster Construction Lessons Learned Part 2