By Josh Hermsmeyer on May 31, 2018Each year I build a machine learning model to project NFL receivers. This season I incorporated Pro Football Focus offensive line and overall team grades into the model. It weights previous season opportunity highly, along with career efficiency and quarterback play.
By TJ Hernandez on May 21, 2018With the NFL Draft now more than two weeks behind us, we can finally take a look at how best-ball owners are reacting to the 2018 class.
By TJ Hernandez on April 25, 2018In a recent article highlighting how to win best-ball leagues, one strategy that stood out was a roster construction of just two quarte
By TJ Hernandez on April 10, 2018Thank you to Josh Hermsmeyer for co-authoring and compiling the data used in this article. Follow Josh on Twitter: @friscojosh.
By Jennifer Eakins on April 4, 2018Best-ball contests have exploded over the past few seasons, in part due to their easy draft-and-go formats, along with the ability for the fantasy football community to partake ridiculously early in the NFL offseason. MFL10s have been the go-to option for best-ballers in recent years, but DRAFT h
Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website:
- Can We Predict NFL Injuries?
- Evaluating NFL and Fantasy League Trades
- Evaluating Keeper League Trades
- Keys to Running a Keeper League
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015