By TJ Hernandez on May 21, 2018With the NFL Draft now more than two weeks behind us, we can finally take a look at how best-ball owners are reacting to the 2018 class.
By TJ Hernandez on April 25, 2018In a recent article highlighting how to win best-ball leagues, one strategy that stood out was a roster construction of just two quarte
By TJ Hernandez on April 10, 2018Thank you to Josh Hermsmeyer for co-authoring and compiling the data used in this article. Follow Josh on Twitter: @friscojosh.
By Jennifer Eakins on April 4, 2018Best-ball contests have exploded over the past few seasons, in part due to their easy draft-and-go formats, along with the ability for the fantasy football community to partake ridiculously early in the NFL offseason. MFL10s have been the go-to option for best-ballers in recent years, but DRAFT h
Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website:
- Can We Predict NFL Injuries?
- Evaluating NFL and Fantasy League Trades
- Evaluating Keeper League Trades
- Keys to Running a Keeper League
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015