Sunday Night DFS Single-Game Breakdown: Colts at Chiefs
The undefeated Kansas City Chiefs look to keep their perfect record intact against the Indianapolis Colts this Sunday Night in what should be a game filled with fantasy football points galore. Everyone will be all over the Chiefs side in their DFS lineups, but there is some potential hidden gems we can find on the Colts side that can help us differentiate lineups.
Let's break down the game and how we can find the edge that might get us at the top of the leaderboards.
- Marlon Mack, IND, RB - Questionable
- T.Y. Hilton, IND, WR - Questionable
- Parris Campbell, IND, WR - OUT
- Damien Williams, KC, RB - Questionable
- Sammy Watkins, KC, WR - Questionable
- Tyreek Hill, KC, WR - OUT
A lot of noise here and not much of substance that will impact the games as projected. We know Tyreek Hill will not play, while all those listed as questionable are expected to suit up. If any of those four misses, it will have an obvious impact so keep an eye out for the pre-game inactives so you can make adjustments as needed. For the purposes of this article, however, we will presume all four are playing.
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total
Kansas City -11 Over/Under 56
Analysis here. Let's look at the likely game flow given this spread and total and assign some probabilities to each potential outcome.
- All DFS Content
- The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Ownership Projections & Leverage Scores
- ...and much more!