Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website:
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 16 Fantasy Football Practice News & Notes for Wednesday
Jaguars QB Blake Bortles (right wrist) practiced fully Wednesday. Bortles is our No. 12 quarterback this week in a great matchup against the 49ers. He has racked up 903 yards and 7 touchdowns in his last three starts.
Broncos QB Paxton Lynch (ankle) took limited practice reps Wednesday.
Dolphins QB Matt Moore (foot) took limited practice reps Wednesday.
Panthers QB Cam Newton (right shoulder) took limited practice reps Wednesday. After throwing for 242 yards and 4 touchdowns last week against the Packers, Newton has another good matchup this week against the Bucs.
Bills QB Nathan Peterman (concussion) practiced fully Wednesday.
Titans QB Brandon Weeden (not injury related) did not practice Wednesday.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.