Trader's Alley: Week 11 Fantasy Football Buy Low, Sell High
Pros and Cons to Consider Before Closing the Deal
This column is designed to quickly unearth some not so obvious things to help you... buy low and sell high.
Further, we suggest you only make a trade if you receive plenty of value in return and the deal results in an improved roster for your squad. In short, obtain players that will outperform their current perceived value while trading overrated talent. Do that and you'll be on your way to improving your roster. The perfect trade!
Trade for Kareem Hunt
Why trade for him now?
1) Has a soft game this week.
2) Young, learning with huge upside talent.
3) Should be rested off the BYE, and schedule is about to open up.
4) Value depressed due to lack of touchdowns.
Trade for Sterling Shepard
- All Premium Content
- The Most Accurate Rankings Since 2010
- Expert Draft Picks w/ DraftAnalyzer
- Highest Scoring Lineup + Top Available Players w/ LeagueSync
- ...and much more!