DFS MVP Podcast: Week 9 Positional Breakdown, Key Stats & Qualifier Strategy
Chris Raybon and Joe Holka analyze their top DFS picks at each position in Week 9 and provide a multitude of key statistical nuggets. They close the show with an extensive DFS Theory segment on qualifier strategy (begins at 51:40). They also discuss top stacks for Week 9 and Holka's Rushing Expectation methodology.
The DFS MVP Podcast - Listen Now!
Articles Discussed in Podcast & Other Related Articles:
- 4for4 Championship at DraftKings
- DFS Subscription Overview
- Stacking the Deck: FanDuel & DraftKings Stacks for Week 9 (DFS $)
- The Effects of Injuries of Weekly Fantasy Football Player Performance (& Impact of the Elimination of the Probable Tag)
- Raybon's Review: You Don't Have to Roster Volatile Players to Win GPPs
- The Definitive Guide to Stacking on FanDuel
- The Definitive Guide to Stacking on DraftKings
- DFS Playbook 2016: Wide Receiver Strategy
- DFS MVP Spotify Playlist
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS QB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS RB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS WR Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS TE Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS D/ST & Kicker Strategy
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!