DFS MVP Podcast: Week 5 Positional Breakdown, Key Stats & Dealing with Variance
Chris Raybon and TJ Hernandez analyze their top DFS picks at each position in Week 5 and provide a number of key statistical nuggets. They close the show with an extensive DFS Theory segment discussing variance, both on a player level and in terms of your own bankroll and DFS performance (begins at 47:46). They also talk about a recent success story of the DFS subscription.
The DFS MVP Podcast - Listen Now!
Articles Discussed in Podcast & Other Related Articles:
- DFS Subscription Overview
- Leveraging Weekly Player Consistency in NFL DFS
- The Value of Targets by Field Location: Can an NFL Team Become as Efficient as the Golden State Warriors?
- Introducing Red Zone Expected Value & 7 Quarterback Touchdown Regression Candidates
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS QB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS RB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS WR Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS TE Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS D/ST & Kicker Strategy
- DFS MVP Spotify Playlist
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!