DFS MVP Podcast: Week 15 Positional Breakdown, Key Stats & Leaving Salary on the Table
Chris Raybon and TJ Hernandez break down their top plays at each position in Week 15, providing a multitude of key statistics. They close the show with an extensive DFS theory segment on whether or not you should leave salary on the table (begins at 36:44).
The DFS MVP Podcast - Listen Now!
Articles Discussed in Podcast & Other Related Articles:
- Raybon's Review: What We Learned From Week 14 DFS on FanDuel and DraftKings
- The Effects of Injuries on Weekly NFL Fantasy Football Player Performance (& Impact of the Elimination of the Probable Tag)
- DFS MVP Spotify Playlist
- DFS Subscription Overview
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS QB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS RB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS WR Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS TE Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS D/ST & Kicker Strategy
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!