DFS MVP Podcast: Strategy for Choosing a Wide Receiver in Daily Fantasy Football
Chris Raybon and TJ Hernandez analyze DFS WR Strategy, including which stats correlate most strongly to WR fantasy production, WR stacking strategies, the factors that predict big games, and how to select WRs in cash games and tournaments. They also give initial thoughts on Week 1 WR pricing.
The DFS MVP Podcast - Listen Now!
Articles Discussed in Podcast:
- DFS Playbook 2016: Wide Receiver Strategy
- DFS Big Game Profiles: Wide Receivers
- 7 Wide Receiver Touchdown Regression Candidates
- The Definitive Guide to Stacking on DraftKings
- The Definitive Guide to Stacking on FanDuel
- DFS Wide Receiver Strategy: DraftKings 2015 Year in Review
- DFS Wide Receiver Strategy: FanDuel 2015 Year in Review
- Leveraging Weekly Player Consistency in NFL DFS
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS QB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS RB Strategy
- DFS MVP Spotify Playlist
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!
4for4's DFS Subcription has site-specific Lineup Generators (now with floor/ceiling projections), stack value reports, tons of in-depth content and more. Sign up here!
There is no data to display.