DFS MVP Podcast: Strategy for Choosing a Running Back in Daily Fantasy Football
Chris Raybon and TJ Hernandez analyze DFS RB Strategy, including which stats correlate most strongly to RB fantasy production, how to use the Vegas lines when selecting RBs, surprising RB stacking strategies, when RBs are most likely to have big games, and how to select RBs in cash games and tournaments. They also give initial thoughts on Week 1 RB pricing.
The DFS MVP Podcast - Listen Now!
Articles Discussed in Podcast:
- DFS Playbook 2016: Running Back Strategy
- DFS Big Game Profiles: Running Backs
- 11 Running Back Touchdown Regression Candidates
- Game Script Sensitivity and an Intro to Win-Adjusted Rush Rates
- The Definitive Guide to Stacking on DraftKings
- The Definitive Guide to Stacking on FanDuel
- Leveraging Weekly Player Consistency in NFL DFS
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS QB Strategy
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!
4for4's DFS Subcription has site-specific Lineup Generators (now with floor/ceiling projections), stack value reports, tons of in-depth content and more. Sign up here!
There is no data to display.