DFS MVP Podcast: Strategy for Choosing a Quarterback in Daily Fantasy Football
Chris Raybon and TJ Hernandez analyze DFS QB Strategy, including which stats correlate most strongly to QB fantasy production, how to use the Vegas lines when selecting QBs, QB stacking strategies, when QBs are most likely to have big games, and how to select QBs in cash games and tournaments. They also give their initial thoughts on Week 1 pricing.
The DFS MVP Podcast - Listen Now!
Articles Discussed in Podcast:
- DFS Playbook 2016: Quarterback Strategy
- DFS Big Game Profiles: Quarterback
- Introducing Red Zone Expected Value & 7 Quarterback Touchdown Regression Candidates
- The Definitive Guide to Stacking on DraftKings
- The Definitive Guide to Stacking on FanDuel
- Leveraging Weekly Player Consistency in NFL DFS
- What Are the Most Predictable Year-to-Year Stats for Quarterbacks?
- An Early Look at FanDuel's Week 1 Pricing
- The Raiders Have One of the Most Valuable Backfield Situations in Fantasy
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!
4for4's DFS Subcription has site-specific Lineup Generators (now with floor/ceiling projections), stack value reports, tons of in-depth content and more. Sign up here!