DFS MVP Podcast: Strategy for Choosing a Defense and Kicker in Daily Fantasy Football
Chris Raybon and TJ Hernandez analyze DFS D/ST and kicker Strategy, including which stats correlate most strongly to fantasy production for D/ST and kicker, how to use the Vegas lines when selecting D/ST and kicker, how game script affects D/ST and kicker, how to select D/ST and kicker in cash games and tournaments, and more. They also give initial thoughts on Week 1 D/ST pricing and discuss the Giants, Titans, Eagles, Broncos, and Cardinals defenses going against backup-caliber or inexperienced QBs in Week 1.
The DFS MVP Podcast - Listen Now!
Articles Discussed in Podcast:
- DFS Subscription Overview
- DFS Playbook 2016: Defense/Special Teams Strategy
- DFS Playbook 2016: Kicker Strategy
- DFS Defense/Special Teams Strategy: DraftKings 2015 Year in Review
- DFS Defense/Special Teams Strategy: FanDuel 2015 Year in Review
- DFS Kicker Strategy: FanDuel 2015 Year in Review
- Leveraging Weekly Player Consistency in NFL DFS
- Playing in Leagues with Kickers Will Give You an Edge
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS QB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS RB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS WR Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS TE Strategy
- DFS MVP Spotify Playlist
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!