DFS MVP Podcast: DFS TE Strategy
Chris Raybon and TJ Hernandez analyze DFS TE Strategy, including which stats correlate most strongly to TE fantasy production, how to use the Vegas lines when selecting TEs, how game script affects TEs, the factors that predict TE big games, how to select TEs in cash games and tournaments, and more. They also give initial thoughts on Week 1 TE pricing and on the season-long outlooks of Jared Cook, Coby Fleener, and Jason Witten, among others.
The DFS MVP Podcast - Listen Now!
Articles Discussed in Podcast:
- DFS Subscription Overview
- DFS Playbook 2016: Tight End Strategy
- DFS Big Game Profiles: Tight Ends
- 4 Tight End Touchdown Regression Candidates
- DFS Tight End Strategy: DraftKings 2015 Year in Review
- DFS Tight End Strategy: FanDuel 2015 Year in Review
- The Effects of Injuries on Weekly NFL Fantasy Football Player Performance (& Impact of the Elimination of the Probable Tag)
- 3 Key Fantasy-Relevant Tendencies of Each NFL Offensive Coordinator
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS QB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS RB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS WR Strategy
- DFS MVP Spotify Playlist
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!