Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website:
- Can We Predict NFL Injuries?
- Evaluating NFL and Fantasy League Trades
- Evaluating Keeper League Trades
- Keys to Running a Keeper League
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 2 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Thursday
Raiders QB Derek Carr (right hand) took full practice reps again Thursday. Per HC Jack Del Rio, Carr looks in “good shape” for playing against the Ravens in Week 2.
Browns QB Johnny Manziel (right elbow) took limited practice reps again Thursday.
Browns QB Josh McCown (concussion) missed practice again Thursday. McCown is expected to practice on Friday and will likely start if he doesn’t have any symptoms of the concussion.
Cowboys QB Tony Romo (back) returned to full practice reps Thursday after missing Wednesday. This is typical for Romo.
Lions QB Matthew Stafford (right upper arm) took full practice reps again Thursday. tafford should be fine to face Minnesota in Week 2. Calvin Johnson owners are hoping for more than four targets against the Vikings.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w2, 2015
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.