Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website:
- Can We Predict NFL Injuries?
- Evaluating NFL and Fantasy League Trades
- Evaluating Keeper League Trades
- Keys to Running a Keeper League
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 7 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Wednesday
Patriots QB Tom Brady (ankle, probable) took limited practice reps Wednesday. Brady only managed 413 passing yards and one touchdown in two meetings with the Jets last season. The good news is that Rob Gronkowski only played in one of those games.
Redskins QB Robert Griffin III (ankle) took limited practice reps Wednesday. Griffin isn’t expected back this week, but will apparently start once he’s healthy.
Titans QB Jake Locker (right hand) took limited practice reps Wednesday. Locker is on track to start in Week 7, though he isn’t a trustworthy play despite the nice matchup.
Cowboys QB Tony Romo (back, ankle) did not practice Wednesday. No worries here.
Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) took limited practice reps Wednesday. Tannehill is fully expected to play against the Bears.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w7, 2014
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.