Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website:
- Can We Predict NFL Injuries?
- Evaluating NFL and Fantasy League Trades
- Evaluating Keeper League Trades
- Keys to Running a Keeper League
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Thinking Inside the Box: Week 4
Every Monday, Senior Editor John Paulsen takes to Twitter (@4for4_John) for Thinking Inside the Box, where he tweets different stats and tidbits from Sunday's box scores. There's always a wealth of interesting information, so we decided to compile it here for subscribers.
The Bills led the Ravens in rushes 55 to 9, while the Ravens led in pass attempts 50 to 22. BAL almost totally abandoned the run.
Fred Jackson out-produced C.J. Spiller once again. Spiller likely out this week with an ankle injury. Good buy low opportunity.
Marlon Brown now has three TDs in four games. Sustained a thigh injury, but played all but four snaps.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w5, 2013
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.