The Most Accurate Podcast - Inaugural Episode
The Most Accurate Podcast - Listen Now!
Subscribers have been asking for it for years, and we're excited to announce 4for4 Fantasy Football finally has a podcast! John Paulsen and Anthony Stalter will be your hosts as they digest, discuss and analyze the world of fantasy football throughout the year. From free agency to the NFL Draft to training camp battles, they'll help you prepare for your league's fantasy draft. Once the season begins, they'll discuss lineup strategy, weekly waiver wire pickups and sneaky starts. Paulsen finished in the Top 5 in weekly rankings accuracy in 2010, 2011 and 2012, making this fantasy football's Most Accurate Podcast.
In this first episode, John and Anthony discuss mid-round sleepers as well as NFL Free Agency and its fantasy football impact around the league, including:
- What is Steven Jackson's fantasy value in Atlanta?
- How many touches will Reggie Bush receive in Detroit?
- Greg Jennings better or worse in Minnesota? Impact on the Packers?
- Wes Welker or Danny Amendola?
- Is Mike Wallace a fantasy WR1 in Miami?
- Which teams have improved at offensive line? Gotten worse?
If you like what you hear or want to keep the conversation going, don't hesitate to reach out to our hosts John Paulsen (@4for4_John) and Anthony Stalter (@AnthonyStalter) on twitter. You can listen to the show here, or download and subscribe from iTunes. (And leave a positive review if you liked the show!)
Note: embedded player may not work in Firefox.