DraftAnalyzer: Fantasy Football Draft Assistant
Never make a mistake and draft the best possible team with DraftAnalyzer! Receive personalized draft advice updated after every pick based on 4for4's award-winning projections. DraftAnalyzer's algorithms optimizes your entire draft (and team), you'll be able to track draft value by position throughout the draft and understand exactly which positions are trending. On draft day, you'll have access to the following:
- Projected fantasy points (based on your scoring rules)
- Average draft position data
- Value based and dynamic value based metrics
- Personalized draft recommendations after every pick
- Projected and historical stats
- Player durability and consistency rankings
- Team fantasy stats, rankings and strength of schedule
- Practice mock drafts in minutes
- ...and much more!
What Subscription Do I Need?
All 4for4 plans come with DraftAnalyzer and the draft assistant (data-driven reccomendations on who to draft in less than three seconds):
- Classic Subscribers can add leagues and picks manually, you do not have access to league import nor the live draft sync features. This normally costs $25, but it is included for free in your 4for4 subscription.
- Pro, DFS and Betting Subscribers have full access and are able to automatically import all of your league's settings and the ability to sync with your draft as it happens (it will auto-cross players off). This normally costs $46, but it is included for free in your 4for4 subscription. Auction Analyzer is no longer a part of these subscriptions.
For those who want to get right to it, follow these easy steps:
- Make sure you're logged into 4for4 and click the "Launch DraftAnalyzer" button below to open the DraftAnalyzer Dashboard.
- Download the Chrome Extension (it is also available on Edge).
- Open your league home page in a new browser tab.
- Head back to the DraftAnalyzer Dashboard and click the blue button "Add My League" and you will be taken through a couple of steps to sync your league. Using the browser extension is the easiest, but there are also other options to sync by entering your site’s League ID or simply using a site template with preloaded scoring rules and roster requirements if you don’t need to sync your live draft. (click "Add League Manually" for a mock draft)
- We suggest double-checking your league settings, scoring and draft spot by clicking the "Settings Options" drop-down box next to your league.
- Once your settings are confirmed, head back to the Draft Analyzer Dashboard and select the Draft Analyzer tool from the "Fantasy Tools" drop-down box and get drafting!
Please read our detailed walkthrough for more information on how to use DraftHero or take a look at some of our video tutorials. If you still need help, please reach out via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DraftAnalyzer Walkthrough
- What is Draft Analyzer?
- How do I Import My Yahoo! League into Draft Analyzer?
- How do I Import My CBS League into Draft Analyzer?
- How do I Import My ESPN League into Draft Analyzer?
- All Premium Content
- The most Accurate Rankings Since 2010
- Expert Draft Picks w/DraftHero
- Highest Scoring Lineup + Top Available Players w/LeagueSync
- ...and much much more