Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com reports that Cowboys WR Dez Bryant has agreed to “strict guidelines” from team officials regarding his conduct away from the field. Below are some of the rules that Bryant must adhere to.
• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance.
• No drinking alcohol.
• He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.