DFS MVP Podcast: Week 6 Positional Breakdown, Key Stats & Best Practices Leading Up to Lineup Lock
Chris Raybon and TJ Hernandez analyze their top DFS picks at each position in Week 6 and provide a number of key statistical nuggets. They close the show with an extensive DFS Theory segment discussing their process on Saturday night and Sunday morning leading up to lineup lock (begins at 46:41).
The DFS MVP Podcast - Listen Now!
Articles Discussed in Podcast & Other Related Articles:
- DFS Subscription Overview
- DFS MVP Week 9, 2015 Podcast (DFS theory segment on late-breaking news)
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS QB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS RB Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS WR Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS TE Strategy
- DFS MVP Podcast: DFS D/ST & Kicker Strategy
- DFS MVP Spotify Playlist
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!