Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 11 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Thursday
Bengals QB Andy Dalton (right shoulder) took full practice reps Thursday after being limited Wednesday. Dalton should be fine for Sunday.
Bills QB Cardale Jones (illness) was added to the injury report Thursday after missing practice.
Colts QB Andrew Luck (right shoulder) was added to the injury report Thursday after taking limited practice reps. Luck’s shoulder issues have been ongoing, but he continues to play through them.
Cardinals QB Carson Palmer (not injury related) returned to full practice reps Thursday after missing Wednesday. It looks like Palmer just got a day off ahead of a tough matchup with the Vikings.
Cowboys QB Tony Romo (back) took full practice reps again Thursday. Romo announced that he’s the backup to Dak Prescott.
Seahawks QB Russell Wilson (knee) practiced fully Wednesday. Wilson should be fine to face the Eagles.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w11, 2016
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.