Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 9 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Wednesday
Cowboys QB Matt Cassel (knee) practiced fully Wednesday.
Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick (left thumb) practiced fully Wednesday. Fitzpatrick will apparently play through the thumb injury, which is to his non-throwing hand.
Titans QB Marcus Mariota (knee) practiced fully Wednesday. Mariota is expected to return in a great matchup against the Saints.
Dolphins QB Matt Moore (nose) practiced fully Wednesday.
Jets QB Geno Smith (left shoulder) practiced fully Wednesday.
Bills QB Tyrod Taylor (knee) practiced fully Wednesday. Taylor is expected to make his return against the Dolphins this week. He owns the 5th-highest per game average at the quarterback position.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w9, 2015
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.