Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 8 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Wednesday
Browns QB Johnny Manziel (right elbow) practiced fully Wednesday.
Titans QB Marcus Mariota (knee) took limited practice reps Wednesday. Mariota may be able to make his return this week, but at this point he says he’s “not sure” about his availability.
Browns QB Josh McCown (right shoulder, ribs) did not practice Wednesday. McCown is expected to start against the Cardinals.
Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (knee) practiced fully Wednesday. Roethlisberger experienced swelling in his knee last week which was determined to be “normal” by his doctors. He’s going to practice this week and see how the knee responds, but told reporters, “I’m not getting my hopes up for Sunday.” If he plays it’s a big boost for Antonio Brown, Martavis Bryant and Heath Miller, though Landry Jones helped to make both Brown and Bryant fantasy relevant last week. The full participation is a good sign.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w8, 2015
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.