Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
DraftKings Championship Week Breakdown
DraftKings user JDUB1010 won last week's Millionaire Maker thanks to nailing his contrarian play of Jermaine Kearse, who was only 4.8 percent owned.
JDUB1010 also got cheap production at RB, managing to fade both David Johnson and Jonathan Stewart. This allowed him to pair Rob Gronkowski and Greg Olsen, which was an intelligent way to play the chalk but still be somewhat contrarian. I think something can be said for employing a similar strategy this week, as Sunday's slate is shaping up similarly, with both Gronkowski and Olsen among the highest projected players and Johnson and Stewart likely to be very highly owned. Except this week, there will be different candidates to fill Kearse's role, of course; I'll get to that later on.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w20, 2015
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.