Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 2 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Friday
Raiders QB Derek Carr (right hand, probable) took full practice reps all week and is probable for Week 2. Carr will play, which is good news for Amari Cooper and Co., but he’s not a good matchup against a Ravens defense that shut down Peyton Manning in Week 1.
Browns QB Johnny Manziel (right elbow, probable) took full practice reps on Friday after being limited earlier in the week and is probable for Week 2. Manziel gets the start since Josh McCown couldn’t make it through the concussion protocol. The key winner here is the Tennessee defense.
Browns QB Josh McCown (concussion, out) has been ruled out for Week 2.
Cowboys QB Tony Romo (back, probable) took full practice reps again Friday and is probable for Week 2. No worries here, other than the loss of Dez Bryant.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w2, 2015
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.