Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 8 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Thursday
Patriots QB Tom Brady (ankle) took full practice reps again Thursday. Brady should be fine to face the Bears.
Redskins QB Robert Griffin III (ankle) took limited practice reps Thursday. Griffin is not expected to play on Monday night. Colt McCoy will get the start. He completed 11 of 12 passes for 128 yards and a touchdown in Week 7, though his numbers were inflated by a 70-yard catch and run by Pierre Garcon. HC Jay Gruden implied that Griffin may be back in Week 11.
Titans QB Jake Locker (right hand) took limited practice reps again Thursday. Zach Mettenberger will get the start for the Titans. He has a strong arm, which may be good for deep threat Justin Hunter.
Buccaneers QB Josh McCown (right thumb) took limited practice reps again Thursday. We’re expecting Mike Glennon to continue to start for the Bucs.
Cowboys QB Tony Romo (back) missed practice Thursday. No worries here. The Cowboys don’t play until Monday night, so Romo is just getting his usual rest.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w8, 2014
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.