Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 16 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Wednesday
Jaguars QB Blake Bortles (foot, questionable) took limited practice reps Wednesday. Bortles has a foot injury, but is expected to start on Thursday.
Patriots QB Tom Brady (ankle) practiced fully Wednesday. No worries here.
Eagles QB Nick Foles (collarbone) was ruled out for Week 16. Mark Sanchez hasn’t played well the last two weeks, but he has a great matchup with Washington, who is #30 in QB aFPA.
Titans QB Zach Mettenberger (right shoulder, doubtful) did not practice Wednesday. Charlie Whitehurst is expected to get the start on Thursday.
Panthers QB Cam Newton (back) took limited practice reps Wednesday. Newton might be able to play against Cleveland this week if his back responds well to practice.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w16, 2014
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.