Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 14 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Wednesday
Jaguars QB Blake Bortles (right shoulder, ankle) practiced fully Wednesday. Bortles should be fine to face the Texans.
Eagles QB Nick Foles (collarbone) was ruled out for Week 14. Mark Sanchez has a tough matchup this week against Seattle, but at least the game is at home.
Titans QB Zach Mettenberger (right shoulder) took limited practice reps Wednesday. Mettenberger is expected to play through the injury.
Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (not injury related) did not practice Wednesday. It’s interesting that there’s no mention of the hand injury that Big Ben obviously suffered in Week 13. He has a tough matchup with the Bengals, who are #4 in QB aFPA.
Cowboys QB Tony Romo (back, probable) practiced fully Wednesday. Romo should be fine for a great Thursday night matchup with the Bears.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w14, 2014
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.