Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 14 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Friday
Jaguars QB Blake Bortles (right shoulder, ankle, probable) took full practice reps all week and is probable for Week 14. No worries here.
Patriots QB Tom Brady (ankle, probable) took full practice reps again Thursday and is probable for Week 14. Brady will be ready to go in a showdown with Philip Rivers.
Eagles QB Nick Foles (collarbone, out) has been ruled out for Week 14. Mark Sanchez has a tough matchup this week against Seattle, but at least the game is at home.
Titans QB Zach Mettenberger (right shoulder, questionable) took limited practice reps all week and is questionable for Week 14. Mettenberger is expected to play through the injury, though he’s going to be shorthanded this week without Justin Hunter (spleen) and Kendall Wright (wrist).
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w14, 2014
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.