Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 10 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Wednesday
Jaguars QB Blake Bortles (left wrist) practiced fully Wednesday. The injury is to Bortles’ non-throwing wrist, so it shouldn’t be an issue in Week 10.
Browns QB Brian Hoyer (glute, probable) practiced fully Wednesday. No worries here, other than the Browns’ banged-up receiving corps.
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers (hamstring) practiced fully Wednesday. Rodgers is good to go for a tasty matchup against the Bears.
Cowboys QB Tony Romo (back) did not practice Wednesday. Romo is iffy for Week 10, though the team claims optimism about his ability to play against the Jagaurs. If he can’t go, it’s a downgrade for Dez Bryant and Terrance Williams given Brandon Weeden’s woeful performance in Week 9. We currently expect Weeden to play.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w10, 2014
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.